John Cabot University to Host 2014 AP Summer Institute for AP Art History Teachers: July 7-11
New and experienced AP* Art History teachers are invited to John Cabot University in Rome, Italy for a unique APSI experience. With Rome as the backdrop, participants will explore local art and architecture, delve into course content, exchange ideas, and develop AP Art History course materials and strategies.
- Explore Rome’s art and architecture with JCU Art History Faculty & private tour guides
- Examine AP Art History course goals, objectives, content, and resources
- Discuss the development and scoring of the AP Art History exam
- Gain insight into the upcoming redesigned AP Art History Course
- Led by College Board Endorsed Consultant, Margaret Sharkoffmadrid
FEE: $1,800 per participant includes course registration, 6 nights hotel lodging, daily breakfast and lunches, College Board workshop materials, guided walking tours, and guest lectures.
FOR INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CONTACT:
Danette Anderson, MBA
Director of Marketing and Enrollment Manager
John Cabot University
Via della Lungara 233
Tel: +39 06 68191245
* AP is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse this product.