JCU Career Services and Randstad Offer Free Seminars
Randstad, worldwide HR service leader, in collaboration with JCU Center for Career Services, will offer free orientation seminars to job market to JCU students and upcoming graduates.
The seminars will be held in Italian and participants who attend four out of the five seminars will receive a certificate of participation.
Please find below the complete list of seminars:
1. Orientamento attitudinale , 4 hours, 9-1 PM, Friday September 9
2. Diritti e doveri dei lavoratori , 4 hours, 9-1 PM, October 7 (mandatory seminar to obtain the certificate of participation)
3. Orientamento al mercato del lavoro , 4 hours, 9-1 PM, October 21
4. Testimonianze aziendali sul mondo del lavoro , 4 hours, 9-1 PM, November 4
5. Orientamento di trasferibilità, come si cerca lavoro , 4 hours, 9-1 PM, November 18
Read the testimonial of Daniella Vellucci, Regional Recruiter at Randstad Italia on the collaboration with JCU:
“The collaboration between Randstad Italia and John Cabot University only started in May 2016. However, from the very beginning, we discovered we are sharing the same kind of values, including careful attention to young people and their professional path and development. The Center for Career Services at John Cabot University is incredibly able to make projects and ideas concrete. As for now, this mutual dedication is leading us to significant results, such as the development of several special lectures, seminars and workshops for the students, as well as the implementation of GOAL, which are student group projects as orientation to the job market with our division “youth@work”. Our ambition is to go on with this agreement, expanding the opportunities day by day, pleasantly doing so with such a dedicated and reliable partner.”