John Cabot University Launches New Website
John Cabot University is pleased to announce that it has just launched a new website. We hope that users will be pleased with the result, which is based on the feedback received from faculty, students, and staff as well as research on best practices in university websites.
New features include:
- Improved full-width design and streamlined navigation aimed to make important information easier to find.
- The site is completely responsive, meaning that the design will adapt to whatever device it is being viewed on.
- Drop down menus on homepage show highlights of each section in top navigation bar
- New “Community” section highlights JCU programs and resources that invite participation from outside of the university.
- New homepage increases the opportunity to tell the JCU story through features and photos.
- Revamped news section allows us to showcase and categorize different types of news.
The Office of Web Communications led by Berenice Cocciolillo and Riccardo Pugliese coordinated the project in collaboration with Higher Education Marketing and OmniUpdate content management system.
“Congratulations on this great achievement,” said John Cabot University President Franco Pavoncello. “JCU’s new website looks simply awesome, and I am sure it will make an important contribution to the continued success of our beloved University.”
If you would like to provide feedback or suggestions regarding the new site, please contact the office of Web Communications.