JCU Department of Economics Hosts Conference
On Friday, June 6, the Department of Economics at John Cabot University hosted a one-day conference on Monetary Economics and Economic Theory.
- Prof. E. Campioni (University of Rome ” Tor Vergata” )
- Prof. L. Ferraris (Carlos III de Madrid and “Tor Vergata “)
- Prof. F. Lippi (EIEF and University of Sassari)
- Prof. P. Reichlin (LUISS)
- Prof. M. Tirelli (University of Rome ” Roma Tre “)
- Prof. P. Vitale (University of Chieti-Pescara ” G. D’Annunzio”)
According to Professor Francesco Ruscitti, who organized this event, the conference was very productive and gave students the opportunity to listen to respected scholars discuss a variety of topics ranging from Monetary Theory and General Equilibrium to Optimization Methods and Mechanism Design. The speakers really appreciated the chance to receive feedback and comments on their papers.